CHANGES IN COMMUNITY CENTER RENTAL RATES
EFFECTIVE MARCH 5, 2020
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: $200.00
(This deposit is refundable if ALL rules list in rental agreement are adhered to.)
RENTAL FEE FOR RESIDENTS AND NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS: $100.00
(Must live within city limits signs)
RENTAL FEE FOR ALL OTHERS: $500.00
These rate increases have become necessary because of repeated abuse of center rules.
- No tape, tacks, staples, etc to be used on woodwork, walls, ceiling or light fixtures
- No alcoholic beverages (Building or parking lot)
- Turn off lights and a/c-heating unit
- No live bands and music must not be heard outside building
- No cooking in building
- Follow ALL rules list in agreement
Founded in 1882, Reddick, Florida is a sleepy little town nestled in the northwest corner of Marion County’s horse country . Majestic oaks line quiet streets where there is little traffic and where the community lives and works together, caring about each other as they have always done. The mayor and five councilmen take care of the town’s business and are proud that Reddick is one of three municipalities in the State of Florida that is debt free. The Council meets the first Thursday of each month at 7:30 PM. in the Reddick Community Center.